sEArcH

Monday, March 28, 2016

Life and Transition

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.

may Allah bless you guys in whatever condition you are.

it has been a while not updating this. so far, life is being good and awesome. thanks my princess who is going to be a queen not so long from now, for being there, very supportive and loving as well as taking care so much after me. i love you no matter how, my love.

lets get back to business.

you know what? I am going to be father. yeah. a father to a little tiny munchkin baby. me myself do not even believe, I am passing my life and transition from a crazy young and dangerous teenager. travelling here and there with crazy mates, to be loved and got dumped, finally getting married to a right woman and now going to be father. say what.... A FATHER?!! that is what life and transition is all about.

even my dad said:

"umur ko dah 27. dah nak ade anak dah punn...." 

I just stunned and I could not believe myself neither. it's just... man... time goes so fast.

then I realized and got reflected. for these years, what have I done for myself, my little family, my big family, my brothers in Islam? have you ever thought or have you ever thinking about others?

Life and transition is always happens unconsciously. Allah has mentioned in Quran:


ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّ اللَّهَ لَمْ يَكُ مُغَيِّرًا نِعْمَةً أَنْعَمَهَا عَلَىٰ قَوْمٍ حَتَّىٰ يُغَيِّرُوا مَا بِأَنْفُسِهِمْ 
وَأَنَّ اللَّهَ سَمِيعٌ عَلِيمٌ

(al-anfal:53)

(Siksaan) yang demikian itu adalah karena sesungguhnya Allah sekali-kali tidak akan meubah sesuatu nikmat yang telah dianugerahkan-Nya kepada suatu kaum, hingga kaum itu meubah apa-apa yang ada pada diri mereka sendiri, dan sesungguhnya Allah Maha Mendengar lagi Maha Mengetahui

we are living for what we want. If you believe in the Creator, you will chase what you want, do it by yourself and believe in Him. 

having a good life and run a positive transition, the only one who make that happens,  is you and yourself.

This is the reminder for me and for you as well guys!  take what are goods and spread the words.

Pray for my wife and baby's health and may Allah bless upon you guys!

Allahumma salli 'ala Muhammad wa 'ala aalihi wa ashabihi wasallim.






Cheers!

ASH

No comments:

Post a Comment